Daily Atom IT Services provides remote access support and management services to small businesses, charities, homes and students. Remote access support allows fast support and problem resolution when you need it most without having to wait for an engineer to visit your home or office.
Our remote access service provides a secure connection to your computer which we can use to help troubleshoot and resolve computer problems, or provide managed services for corporate or home networks.
Once a remote session is established, we can share your keyboard and mouse and work just as if we were visiting your home or office. This capability makes remote access a very powerful and cost effective way for you to ensure that your computer and/or network gets the support it needs with complete peace of mind and minimal downtime.
We provide a wide range of services including:
- Software installation, troubleshooting and repair
- Operating system troubleshooting and repair
- Network troubleshooting and repair
- Network hardware configuration (Routers, firewalls etc.)
- Hardware/software procurement advice and help configuring your new products after purchase
- General management of Microsoft networks
- Virtualised infrastructure management and support
Full details of the services we offer can be found in the services section of our website.
We offer a range of support options in addition to single incident support for customers who don't need a rolling support package. All our support options are offered with a 30 day guarantee on all work.
How does our support service work?
Once we have discussed the problem in detail, we will either talk you through the solution or arrange a remote access support session. Full details on our remote support service can be found on the support overview page.